OpenCATS-Free Applicant Tracking System
What is OpenCATS?Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
..designed for Recruiters by the recruiting community who need to manage the recruitment process from job posting, candidate application, through to candidate selection and submission.
This free and open application will install on Linux or Windows to manage your recruiting workflow.
Thinking Free ATS? Think OpenCATS!
Visit the Demo Site
Missing a feature you need? Pledge your support for it
- CATS / OpenCATS /OSATS - what's it all about?
- The FAQ answers some of the more common questions around OpenCATS.
- The License FAQ answers some of the more common questions around Opensource OpenCATS Licensing.
- OpenCATS Installation answers questions specific to the installation and usage of OpenCATS
- How-Tos describe in a "cooked book" and step-by-step fashion how to achieve certain results with OpenCATS.
- Development Guidelines link to topics for developers, access to the SVN repository and the development wiki
- Problem Diagnosis notes contain recommended configuration and processes for investigating suspected product problems.
- Bundled Scripts describe the scripts provided in the base CATS package
- Bug tracking services are available
- The opencats downloads page has links to all relevant files available today.
- The current release takes minutes to install.
- Subversion access is available
- LDAP Authentication module
- Joomla module
- Multi-lingual version
- Projects/Blue Sky ideas! (under construction)
- direct upload from Cats to jobsites
- OSATS is the svn code in development
- development mailing list